- Dedication to providing memorable meeting and retreat experiences for our clients.
- Proximity to each other. Epona Meadows, home of Leadership Workshops with Horses is literally minutes from the Lodge.
- Idyllic, nature-based locations that create a reflective and productive environment for you and your team.
- Top-notch professionals who are expert at what they do.
It just makes good business sense for Roam Consulting to affiliate with Willows Lodge as a select network partner. Now when businesses choose Willows Lodge for their offsite location, they can also schedule a custom Leadership Workshops with Horses program at Epona Meadows.
After attending a Leadership and Horse Sense workshop, Janene Varden, Director of Sales and Marketing became enthusiastic about the program. ‘Partnering with Amanda and Roam Consulting allows us to offer something different to our corporate guests in the way of leadership training and teambuilding. We know that groups want more than a classroom experience to elevate their learning. They want to experience something extraordinary that they can take back and apply in their own work environments. We take pride in finding the sorts of partnerships that help us continue to evolve as a preferred venue for all types of company retreats.’
The Roam Consulting – Willows Lodge Experience includes:
- Customized leadership development and teambuilding experiences.
- Complete meeting design and facilitation services.
- Full service catering – both at the Lodge and Epona Meadows.
- Complimentary Welcome Wine Reception for groups booked and consumed by June 30, 2012.
- Complimentary Meeting Space Rental for groups booked and consumed by June 30, 2012.
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious guest room featuring oversized soaking tub, stone-trimmed gas fireplace, and outdoor patio or balcony overlooking lush landscape.
- Ability to enjoy Lodge amenities including the Spa, Barking Frog and Fireside Cellars.
- Discounted group room rates for groups of 10 rooms or more.
- Proximity to all the Sammamish Valley has to offer, including scenic landscapes, award-winning wineries and restaurants, hot air balloon rides, organic farms and nurseries and many other attractions.