Renew. Refocus. Recharge
In the midst of uncertainty and unpredictability, it’s essential to intentionally set aside time to reconnect with ourselves. Mindfulness is about quieting what is in our heads and allowing the wisdom of the body and heart to inform our leadership.
Join Amanda for a special day with her horses out in nature to discover how mindfulness can strengthen your resiliency, your self-awareness, and help you cope with uncertainty. Connect with some wonderful horses who can show you a thing or two about how to slow down, release stress, and become more centered.
- Recapture a sense of your clarity and purpose.
- Be more present and intentional in your leadership every day.
- Tune in to the wisdom of and messages from your body.
- Become more alert and alive to connection.
- Strengthen your resiliency and adaptability.
How to Register
All sessions meet federal and state requirements for safe business practices and social engagement.
Our nature-based setting restores your mind, body, and soul.
The horses offer profound guidance to help you restore clarity, confidence and purpose in your daily leadership.
Horses are creatures of the present. They are naturally tuned in to their environment and to us. When we interact with them, horses require us to be fully present and clear in our intentions – in other words, more mindful. They discern our mood, mirror our thoughts and feelings, and respond to how we show up without judgment. Learning with horses helps us become more skilled in our own mindfulness and leadership intentions.
What You’ll Experience
- The grounding peacefulness of a nature-based environment in the company of horses who know how to relax.
- Interactions with horses that support your goals for the day. Most activities are on the ground. There is an opportunity for a meditation ride on horseback.
- Reflective opportunities like quiet time, journaling, or sketching.
- A private, individual session for a half- or full-day from 9 AM-Noon, or 9 AM – 3 PM.
- You can also schedule a semi-private session for up to four people.
- A certified facilitator and a somatic coach.
- A boxed lunch you may enjoy in the fields, surrounded by horses.
- An assistant who supports your session with horse handling and coordinating logistics.
What Clients Say…
I had a Power Coaching Session with Horses. This was an exceptional experience that I will remember for a long time. Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with, including the horses! The hands-on session provided great insights for me and my leadership style. I was able to take what I learned and immediately put it into practice at my company. I’m very thankful for what Amanda taught me! Her passion for both leadership and horses was obvious and made her a great coach to learn from.
– Jennifer Guild, Manager, Post- and Pre-Production, MedBridge
– Kirk Hovenkotter, Executive Director, GRTMA